VET Anaesthesia Machine build-in CO2 circle absorber
AM-600V Portable Anaesthesia Machine( circle and compact ) have full anaesthesia function, especially it is very small and portable.
Inside it, there is a compact and built-in CO2 circle absorber system.
The tidal volume is from 20ml to 1500ml, which can be used for patients of more than 3kgs.
It can be used widely at moving cars, dental hospitals, clinics, etc which space is small limited.
1. Compact structure with small volume; Uphandle- easy carrying
2. Build-in CO2 absorber: with observing window for monitor soda lime situation, easy to remove and replace soda lime
3. Double O2 and N2O flowmeter: precise and adjust oxygen concentration in proportion ( O2 concentration is not lower than 25%)
4. There are 4 base cushions under the unit, it could be put on any level place, eg. table, trolley.
1. Ventilation method:closed, semi-closed,semi-open
2. Tidal volume( Manual Mode):20ml-1500ml
3. Work pressure:0.3---0.4Mpa
4. Flowmeter: O2: 0.1---10 L/min N2O: 0.1---10 L/min
5. APL valve:0.5---6.0Kpa
6. O2 Flush:30-60L/min
7. Packing in carton, with sizes: 786 x 281 x 437 mm
8. Equipping with one Crius 210 Vaporizer
9. Net weight: 16.2 kgs, Gross weight: 18.2 kgs